Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This needs to stop

Go down 
+3
Iec
Signal
Link3618
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Ok smash stop discouaging iec and telling him he knows nothing about HTML (and who actully does)

TPA stop being mean and discouraging my idea.

if u want to talk shit about someone or be mean PM it so the rest of us dont see how much of a loser u are (this goes to all including me) Very Happy

iec has been here the longest even though he has a temper it doesnt matter. u can see that iec has changed he used to be really bad now hes a GRAT member. iec as a admin would be a great help to chaos and link because they never get to the little things because they are too busy. iec
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Agreed, you two, Smash, TPA stop bitching about it, I'm starting to support Iec, as much as my brain says no, my heart says yes, no I'm not gay
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:55 pm

wow sig link thank u so much Sad im so happy
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm

Smile

I honestly don't get why you guys have to be bitches about it. If it was experience, I'd voted TPA, I don't even know why I vote Smash, just feels right, Iec, I may change my smash vote to you, not sure, Smash was just the default, but you are tied with him
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:35 pm

iecman5 wrote:
wow sig link thank u so much Sad im so happy
dont forget to thank me, ive supported me from the beginning Cheer
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Oh wow i do support iec, i talked to him this morning and i even fuckin encouraged him. And link, you know what...im not gunna say even...
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:43 pm

TPA wrote:
Oh wow i do support iec, i talked to him this morning and i even fuckin encouraged him. And link, you know what...im not gunna say even...
he didnt say u were against iec...
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:45 pm

slayer9498 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Well ask signal if thats what he was insinuating <_<
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:48 pm

TPA wrote:
slayer9498 wrote:
TPA wrote:
Well ask signal if thats what he was insinuating <_<
oh i thought u ment link, well signal kinda was
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:15 pm

blah blah balah SPAM MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

Number of posts : 3942
Epicness : 29
Registration date : 2008-07-04

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 pm

like i said in another topic:
cant you see that this power is tearing use apart we use to be peaceful (not that peaceful)
besides what about the postivators??? i mean seriously another powerless group wont hurt
one more thing this site has become one of my favorite sites to go on and its not a games site(you know what i mean) i mean this site is fun and i enjoy it a lot.everyone in this site is nice to me and i respect everyone here

so just here me out:

what would jesus do?

end quote
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 pm

koroluigi wrote:
cant you see that this power is tearing use apart we use to be peaceful (not that peaceful)
besides what about the postivators??? i mean seriously another powerless group wont hurt
one more thing this site has become one of my favorite sites to go on and its not a games site(you know what i mean) i mean this site is fun and i enjoy it a lot.everyone in this site is nice to me and i respect everyone here

so just here me out:

what would jesus do?

end quote

he would say to the blindman TPA u can see u have to have FAITH IN PEOPLES TOPICS and then he will see again
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

so just here me out:

what would jesus do?

end quote

he would say to the blindman TPA u can see u have to have FAITH IN PEOPLES TOPICS and then he will see again
you and tpa share a special connections but thats a different story.ok everyone should see if the topics will work becuase you'll never know it could destroy the site or bring more people
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:24 pm

koroluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

so just here me out:

what would jesus do?

end quote

you and tpa share a special connections but thats a different story.ok everyone should see if the topics will work becuase you'll never know it could destroy the site or bring more people

wat
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:24 pm

Link3618 wrote:
lol, look whos whos talking
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:25 pm

slayer9498 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
lol, look whos whos talking

SPAM MAN!!!!!!

LINK AND CHAOS LOOK AT THIS TOPIC
Back to top Go down
koluigi
Animal Crossing Boy
Animal Crossing Boy
koluigi

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
koroluigi wrote:

so just here me out:

what would jesus do?

end quote

wat
everyone should hvae a chance for your topic to be heard and regonized
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:36 am

Signal wrote:
Smile

I honestly don't get why you guys have to be bitches about it. If it was experience, I'd voted TPA, I don't even know why I vote Smash, just feels right, Iec, I may change my smash vote to you, not sure, Smash was just the default, but you are tied with him

I don't desevre to be Admin. Honestly, I know Iec deserves it more than me. YET, I know TPA would be the best choice. Not because he deserves it the most (sorry dude), but because he has the most knowledge of anything. Thus TPA should be Admin.

Read this post.
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:54 am

^^^^^^^^^^ STOP READING MY MIND

Holy crap that is EXACTLY how I feel, on the dot, right there with it. :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This needs to stop Empty
PostSubject: Re: This needs to stop   This needs to stop Empty

Back to top Go down

This needs to stop
Page 1 of 1