Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

Number of posts : 702
PSN Username : Rockin_balls
Epicness : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-07

He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? Empty
PostSubject: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
There's a reason we don't have 4 or 5 Presidents in the US and Canada (Prime Ministers), there's a reason they don't have 4 or 5 people working at the head of companies, and there is a reason why we don't have 4 or 5 admins on this site, There would be way too much disagreement. This site was created for us to do the work and the members to have fun, not everyone do the work, being a mod you can ban any member from the site, and that's all that's needed in case we're not on.

Having more admins increases the chances of your forum getting hacked.

I have a lot more i can say about this but i don't feel like typing now...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maruto wrote: Hey link can you explain how the chances would be greater of the sight getting hacked if we got more admins?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Linkrules08 wrote: The more admins we have, the more accounts that can access the admin panel, better chances one of them get's hacked, therefor the site getting hacked since they're admins.

Maruto wrote: Ok you got me good (really good) ya true, but wouldn't hackers go for like your account more likely then iec, tpa, or smash i mean if you look at the brawl tourney they see you like annoucing and everything.

Ok link i tried the best i could to recopy (but i did a horrible job) but why did you lock the topic when asked this question?
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:50 pm

ok if anyone ask why the title is "he linkrules why didn't you answer my question?" I made a typo sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Our Passwords i know are protected and i don't give them away, thus our accounts are safer

As for why i locked the topic: Flames from King and a general argument, not to mention we're completely off topic now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Our Passwords i know are protected and i don't give them away, thus our accounts are safer

As for why i locked the topic: Flames from King and a general argument, not to mention we're completely off topic now.

Ok, now i understand why you locked the topic ok i thought you were just afraid to aurgue with me Cool (jk) ok i now understand, but don't usally hackers like crack your password or somthin?
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 pm

Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

Ok, now i understand why you locked the topic ok i thought you were just afraid to aurgue with me Cool (jk) ok i now understand, but don't usally hackers like crack your password or somthin?
Every hacker is different
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

ok that makes sorta sense wat do you mean by "every hacker is different?"
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

They all have different ways of hacking, if they all did it the same way then there would be features to protect that.
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 am

Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

They all have different ways of hacking, if they all did it the same way then there would be features to protect that.

ok, so you are not gonna let iec , tpa, and smash be admins then?
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:07 am

Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:
Maruto wrote:
Linkrules08 wrote:

ok, so you are not gonna let iec , tpa, and smash be admins then?
no, that's not the reason.

It's not my decision, i was just defending Chaos.

Is it alright if i lock this topic? going to bed soon
Back to top Go down
Maruto
Brawler of The Month
Maruto

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 am

Sure why not i'll talk to you later, o ya one more question why don't you go to the chat box?
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:11 am

Maruto wrote:
Sure why not i'll talk to you later, o ya one more question why don't you go to the chat box?
I talk to people on aim (as if holding 4 conversations at a time isn't hard enough) I normally don't have time or even think to come to the chatbox, I will if someone asks me to and i see it though. Today i just decided to come with everything going on.
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 am

pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?   He linkrule's why did't you answer my question? Empty

Back to top Go down

He linkrule's why did't you answer my question?
Page 1 of 1