Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WiFiTournament.com challenge

Go down 
+2
KaizA
Brambo36@wft
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 7
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-20

WiFiTournament.com challenge Empty
PostSubject: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 pm

The Brawl-players from WFT are looking for some more challenges other than the regular tournaments and I (the new mod) have been sent out to start challenging other sites. It looks like you guys have matches more often, so I guess we'll start our rampage here.

Do you have a pre-set rulelist for 'clan' wars or is it up to me to set a challenge. I was thinking about a best-out-of-5 set of matches, stock, no items, the regular tournament rules. I have some people ready to take the challenges, but don't know where to post this.

Dates and exact rules are up for discussion! I hope to hear from you soon enough
I can arrange a chatbox that's neither ours nor yours, so our combatants don't have to register on each others site, if you would want that.
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 3:52 pm

i dont think anyone here will have any problems with these rules our admins will most likely discuss the with you when all of this will happen

and also i want to fight in this war Link so let me know when it is
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

Number of posts : 3104
XBL Gamertag : ww2axiis
PSN Username : ww2axis
Brawl FC : 017332560697
Epicness : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:32 pm

that would be cool, im interested in playin
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:48 pm

I've set up a 5-man-team with spares, I'm still checking as to when most of them are available.
We don't have to do all the matches at the same time, they could be on different days if our shedules don't match right away. I'd like to get this on the road somehere along next week, so it would be nice to get something on the ropes before then.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm

The Rules Sound good. Slayer and KaizA can be in, i'm sure iecman will want in, the other 2 spots are on a first post basis (post here if you want in and can make it).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 pm

im not sure if i want to be in it but i will if nobody else posts
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 am

im in
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

I've been checking up on our team and I think a good time would be around 5-5.30PM EST. Maybe it could end up a bit later, but at least we can set things up a bit by then.
Possibly two guys can't make it, I'd check a different time for them then (still waiting for a response from them)

How does that time fit you guys?
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Brambo36@wft wrote:
I've been checking up on our team and I think a good time would be around 5-5.30PM EST. Maybe it could end up a bit later, but at least we can set things up a bit by then.
Possibly two guys can't make it, I'd check a different time for them then (still waiting for a response from them)

How does that time fit you guys?
i should be good for that time
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Competition details   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Since none of you guys are signed in to our site, I've found another chat we can use for these matches. It's basically just a chat, tell us what you're there for when it's loaded and I'll get things on the road as soon as possible

BlackStar chat

The time will be 5.30 PM EST, perhaps some matches could start a bit sooner, a few later(some of our members have to get home from school pale ). If things don't turn out as I hope, maybe I won't be able to make it. I should have another representative if that happens, could you guys try to have a leader of some sort with you?

Just to make it clear, it will be 5stock, no items, and our usual arena choice. We use:
Battlefield, FD, Smashville, Yoshi's Island/Brawl, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Brinstar, Castle Siege, Halberd, Jungle Japes, Rainbow Cruise, PictoChat, Luigi's Mansion, Onett
If you want other rules for one or more matches, feel free to ask us then

We are expecting 5people.
The winner of most matches will be the eventual winner (duh) and we hope we don't win by forfeit, so at least 3matches can be played.
If you would want a rematch or want to challenge us in other games, www.wifitournament.com is where you'll find us
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

are we doing survival rules or does the winner of the last battle go onto the next battle
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:19 pm

No, it's not a tournament.. We will pair our people up against your people (maybe best out of 3 matches) and the site with most wins wins the battle, get it?

In case you don't, an example:
WFB1 vs WFTa: WFT wins
WFB2 vs WFTb: WFB wins
WFB3 vs WFTc: WFT wins
WFB4 vs WFTd: WFB wins
WFB5 vs WFTe: WFB wins

So, because WFB has 3wins, they defeated WFT, and you guys would win. Of course, we won't go as easy on you and you guys will probably lose a few more matches...
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:29 pm

okay i get it where's the black star chatbox
Back to top Go down
Slayer9498
Slayerterrific
Slayer9498

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:47 pm

KaizA wrote:
okay i get it where's the black star chatbox
in his message just click on the word black star
Back to top Go down
KaizA
Nintendo 64
Nintendo 64
KaizA

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:50 pm

okay i found it
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 pm

We are all waiting in the chatbox, if you guys dont show up in 20minutes or so, people will start to leave.. If the time wasn't good for you, you could've let me know

this is a real downer for me and our team, you guys fail

the link once more:
http://xat.com/chat/room/26808053/?p=0&ss=5
Back to top Go down
Brambo36@wft
Admin.
Admin.

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:08 am

OK I guess this is over then..

You can delete my account now, doubt there is any reason for me to come back here. If there are people serious about challenging us, come over to our site and we can set something up.

www.wifitournament.com
thread for our team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WiFiTournament.com challenge   WiFiTournament.com challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

WiFiTournament.com challenge
Page 1 of 1