Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wont be on as much srry

Go down 
+2
ZaK
Link3618
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

I wont be on as much srry Empty
PostSubject: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 am

ugh................

more............................

te he..............

any who

i am "bored" with this site. ummmmm.......... we need to get some things going again but i am enjoying summer so ill be on like 30min a day now. not that i hate u its just i want a lil brake. I am also addicted to CoD4 and funny Yugioh abriged movies(ILMAO)
I have to "Condition" for football season, whitch means..........pain. Also school is comeing up and i got to start waking up early so when school comes its easy to get up in the morning. usuly im in a compleate daze for 4 hours after i wake up. I also have paintballing and airsoft stuff to do, and i need to get some money. Im trying to get a job even though its illeagle for me to get 1 drunken

and um............ we need to change the bottons to orange, get a new banner, and recruit. (tpa is on it)
My CoD4 site is exstreamly fusterating cuz no new members join Sad.

IDK why i am still typing im just bored........telling u random things im planning to do...........

...................... santa
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:15 am

see chaos linkrules, this is wat im saying. We need to change the site! IM BORED TO. A multi site can bring link back, and bring more people. I know linkrules isnt here but chaos is here....so we need to change... Mad
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 am

this is also cause no one is online i mean me kenshi link and iec basically are the only 4 who spend time on the cbox. I know smash is on his wii. I mean i go to BB clan, and there are so many its not funny. Me and iec spend more time on HoB than wfb...

O_O
>_>
<_<
O_o
-_-
OK those are my expressions.
Seriously if people dont start comming more active, and unless we get a nwe game./..WE ARE GOING TO DIE.
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:06 pm

I know what you mean it has gotten boring, that is why i want admins powers, i keep reminding chaos and linkrules about expanding the site but they keep putting it off. They say we need to make little changes (like the color scheme is important Rolling Eyes ) Linkrules kinda wants to start it but chaos keeps saying that was have to be Multi-Game before Multi-system which is impossilbe because if we get Halo 3 going who will play it?(We don't have too many people with halo)
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:29 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
I know what you mean it has gotten boring, that is why i want admins powers, i keep reminding chaos and linkrules about expanding the site but they keep putting it off. They say we need to make little changes (like the color scheme is important Rolling Eyes ) Linkrules kinda wants to start it but chaos keeps saying that was have to be Multi-Game before Multi-system which is impossilbe because if we get Halo 3 going who will play it?(We don't have too many people with halo)
I could just borrow it from a friend and I will recruit people here for halo 3.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:45 pm

KingOfKings wrote:
yea but WE the original members dont need it...we can advertise FURTHER with the expantion of multi system. And linkrules and chaos gotta stop puttin it off. Even MKW would help greatly... now i dont even care who is admin if im admin, iec, or king as long as SOMEONE does it.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 pm

TPA wrote:
KingOfKings wrote:
yea but WE the original members dont need it...we can advertise FURTHER with the expantion of multi system. And linkrules and chaos gotta stop puttin it off. Even MKW would help greatly... now i dont even care who is admin if im admin, iec, or king as long as SOMEONE does it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i say.............

we.....................

(is the supense killing u)

..........dun.............dun........

advertise lol!
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:52 pm

thats a good idea! i can try to advertise on GFAQs if that would help. anyway have fun paintballing/conditioning link! good luck making the team!
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Goku22330 wrote:
thats a good idea! i can try to advertise on GFAQs if that would help. anyway have fun paintballing/conditioning link! good luck making the team!

i am the team
Back to top Go down
Goku22330
Super Saiyin
Super Saiyin
Goku22330

Number of posts : 1096
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Goku22330 wrote:

i am the team

really? only you? wow! that should be...fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm

Ok, i am back and am going to try to start changing this to more games, The First thing we need is a new banner that isn't just brawl related. We could have some Master Chief, maybe Mr. Ford, Snake..etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:01 pm

u know im ur man link Razz
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Ok, i am back and am going to try to start changing this to more games, The First thing we need is a new banner that isn't just brawl related. We could have some Master Chief, maybe Mr. Ford, Snake..etc...

u have to have link of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wont be on as much srry   I wont be on as much srry Empty

Back to top Go down

I wont be on as much srry
Page 1 of 1