Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grounded...again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:07 am

Yea, I got grounded because I slept over my girlfriend's house. I choose to get grounded. I'll be back at the end of the week, so don't fret. I'll post a new round thingy before I go.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Yea, I got grounded because I slept over my girlfriend's house. I choose to get grounded. I'll be back at the end of the week, so don't fret. I'll post a new round thingy before I go.

up the butt smash
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 pm

so what positions did u dish out??? JKS JKS. I hope to GOD ud sleep with her, and not in a seperate bed, or id smack the shit out of you
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 am

TPA wrote:
so what positions did u dish out??? JKS JKS. I hope to GOD ud sleep with her, and not in a seperate bed, or id smack the shit out of you
I almost did but her dad walked in. I actually felt myself die. (He's not too fond of me).
So we made out and went to bed...
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:12 am

SmashHero24 wrote:
TPA wrote:
I almost did but her dad walked in. I actually felt myself die. (He's not too fond of me).

everyone calls boners stiffys in fontana.................................. Wink Wink (random)
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
TPA wrote:

everyone calls boners stiffys in fontana.................................. Wink Wink (random)
lol they call em boners down here
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:40 am

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
TPA wrote:

lol they call em boners down here

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grounded...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded...again   Grounded...again Empty

Back to top Go down

Grounded...again
Page 1 of 1