Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10] Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]   Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10] EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Rate Metal Gear Solid 4 here.

Categories:

1. Graphics: How good are the Graphics? Be sure to consider all parts of the game.

2. Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game? How was the Online mode?

3. Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4. Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

Vote on a scale of 1-10 and average your score out.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]   Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10] EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Graphics-10/10- Finally a PS3 game can have more potential graphic wise since the developers didn't have to worry about making a Xbox 360 version. The graphics are the most detailed I've ever seen on a console. If you have ever played the Bike Scene in the middle you will know what I mean. It is like watching a movie yet controlling the action.

The fight scene at the end in particular is a masterpiece. My friend wouldn't beleive me when I said I was controlling Snake. It looked like a fight scene from a action movie.

Presentation-10/10- The sound and feel of the game is perfect. Every step you take and every bullet you shoot sounds very realistic. The controls are different from the previous games but I thought they were brilliant. A long way forward from the Spray and Pray technique of 1 & 2.

Gameplay-9/10- I hate taking a point off this game but this review has to be accurate. I like storylines and in my own opinion the gameplay is fine, but for the majority of people it is very annoying when you play the game for ten minutes and then watch a twenty minute cut-scene. There is twice as much time spent watching cut-scenes than actually controlling snake.

When you do get control of Snake though, it is magic. Especially the boss battles. The length of the game is perfect and the diffuculty can be challenging if you want it to be.

Replayability-10/10- As with all the Metal Gear Solid games, replaying the story is a must. There isn't any of those frustrating bits that make you cringe at the thought of playing the story again. There are many very challenging unlockables to get and the story can be hard to understand the first time around (just like a movie).

Online play is brilliant also. The fact that you can go online and get trained by some of the best gamers online is a great idea. Then you can spend days fighting others online without the gameplay going stale or old.

10/10- It's the best game so far on the PS3. It is also the last in the series, it has been a great end to the Metal Gear Solid story.
Back to top Go down
Milordog1
SNES
SNES
Milordog1

Number of posts : 346
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]   Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 am

Aston_Martin_DB9 wrote:
Graphics-10/10- Finally a PS3 game can have more potential graphic wise since the developers didn't have to worry about making a Xbox 360 version. The graphics are the most detailed I've ever seen on a console. If you have ever played the Bike Scene in the middle you will know what I mean. It is like watching a movie yet controlling the action.

The fight scene at the end in particular is a masterpiece. My friend wouldn't beleive me when I said I was controlling Snake. It looked like a fight scene from a action movie.

Presentation-10/10- The sound and feel of the game is perfect. Every step you take and every bullet you shoot sounds very realistic. The controls are different from the previous games but I thought they were brilliant. A long way forward from the Spray and Pray technique of 1 & 2.

Gameplay-9/10- I hate taking a point off this game but this review has to be accurate. I like storylines and in my own opinion the gameplay is fine, but for the majority of people it is very annoying when you play the game for ten minutes and then watch a twenty minute cut-scene. There is twice as much time spent watching cut-scenes than actually controlling snake.

When you do get control of Snake though, it is magic. Especially the boss battles. The length of the game is perfect and the diffuculty can be challenging if you want it to be.

Replayability-10/10- As with all the Metal Gear Solid games, replaying the story is a must. There isn't any of those frustrating bits that make you cringe at the thought of playing the story again. There are many very challenging unlockables to get and the story can be hard to understand the first time around (just like a movie).

Online play is brilliant also. The fact that you can go online and get trained by some of the best gamers online is a great idea. Then you can spend days fighting others online without the gameplay going stale or old.

10/10- It's the best game so far on the PS3. It is also the last in the series, it has been a great end to the Metal Gear Solid story.

this averages out to 9.975 you fool XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]   Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10] Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 4 [Avg: 10]
Page 1 of 1