Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]   Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Rate Assasin's Creed here

Categories:

1.Graphics: How good are the Graphics, Be sure to consider all parts of the game

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game. How was the Online mode?

3.Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4.Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

On a scale of 1-10 and average ur score out
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]   Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:49 am

1.Graphics-9.2 The Graphics on this are good but could be better (for an xbox)

2.Presentation-9.1 You can hear the people talking and the control are very simple to pick up

3.Gameplay-8.9 Game is simple to play and fun but gets repetitive

4.Replayability-8.7 The Free Roam option in this game is awesome, u can go anywhere around the town and attack whoever u want but it is only single player

Average-9
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]   Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:53 pm

1.Graphics-9/10- This was my first game on the PS3 and at first I thought the graphics were amazing, but after playing many more PS3 games I've realised they are pretty average. I like the realism of the people however and the sights from the top of the towers are great ti look at.

2.Presentation-9/10- The sound for this game is very realistic. The one thing that irritates me about it is how the Templars always say the same thing and what they say isn't cool, it's annoying. The controls are very easy to pick up but there aren't any combinations that you can do so that is a let down in terms of what you can do.

3.Gameplay-6/10- My first score below 8/10. The gameplay is very bad. There are so many problems that I will list them for a change.

Storyline: Great idea at first but the story stays the same right to the end, it's only the beginning and the end that are any good. Also why did they add in the crap story about you being in a lab? (Won't get into Spoilers)

Missions: Same shit different city. You literally walk miles just to kill some idiot who would probably die of being shit anyway.

Promises: The makers promised people that you could use skills to get past the guards and assasinate the bad guy without being seen. In my arse, there are so many guards its best to just run in and hack and slash your way to victory. That leads me to,

Fighting: At first you hack blindly at thin air and pray that you get a one hit kill, because if you don't you're fucked. When you get further into the game you can block and counter and enjoy a cool kill scene. That is great to watch, but after using it without fail for half the game it gets very annoying. I went all the way for like 5 hours and cleared the game (except the last boss) without loosing any life)

4.Replayability-8/10- I like the challenge of finding all the Templars and overcoming them all, but other than that there is no way of enjoying replaying the main story.

8/10- If you want a pretty game with cool side missions then get it, if you are more interested in a story then look somewhere else.

I like to keep my reviews as similar as possible, but there was so much content in this review that I wanted to keep it tidy.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]   Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Sorry for double posting, I calculated the average wrong, it's actually 7.5/10 overall. In my own opinion it can stay at 8/10 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]   Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed [Avg: 8.3]
Page 1 of 1