Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]

Go down 
+2
SmashHero24
KingOfKings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] Empty
PostSubject: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Rate Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess here

Categories:

1.Graphics: How good are the Graphics, Be sure to consider all parts of the game

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online): How good do the menus look, and how good does the sound (Music and sound effects) and Controls immerse you in the game. How was the Online mode?

3.Gameplay: Is the game fun to play? Too Short? Too Easy?

4.Replayability: Is the game worth playing over and over again?

On a scale of 1-10 and average ur score out
Back to top Go down
KingOfKings
Admin
Admin
KingOfKings

Number of posts : 1233
Wii FC : 2325 0310 6653 0658
XBL Gamertag : KingOfKings171
Brawl FC : 2148-7803-2594
Epicness : -1
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:02 pm

1. Graphics-9.2 Graphics are good for being a game that came out with the wii and even if it came out today i would not be too dissipointed with the graphics

2. Presentation-9.3 The control scheme is very simple to pick up and uses the wii mote and nunchuck almost perfectly,although there is no sound or wi-fi it is still good

3. Gameplay-9.1 It is a very fun game that can take u up to 50+ hours if u really wanted to do all sidequests and explore everything

4. Replayability-9 It is replayable because of the free roam ability because u can always be exploring and finding new things by the time u completly beat it. and then u can restart it if u want

Average-9.2
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 am

SmashHero24's overthought review

Graphics: The graphics in this game are amazing! I didn't think it was possible for a Wii game to look so clean and clear. Still one of the best graphics on the console after 2 years. But...I've seen better on 360.
9.4/10

Presentation: The sound quality is great and the music is pretty good. There is no Wi-fi, but it's a one-player game. Yet, probably the best part of the whole game is the controls. You use your Wiimote and Knunchuk to play. While at times it's tricky to use (e.g. Shield Attack), it still makes the game loads more fun and interactive.
9.6/10

Gameplay: Oh, the gameplay. While the first hour of the game is pretty slow, the game is overall very fun. It has a great plotline, a lot to do, challenging dungeons, and prently of things to maul with your sword. With the inclusion of advanced techniques, gameplay almost never gets old. You also have the ability to turn into Wolf Link. This adds an extra kcik into the gameplay. The game also last over 2 days of gameplay, and 3 if you do everything. This game is sure to keep you busy. I whole-heartedly give the gameplay...
9.8/10

Replayability: While you may find it hard to want to beat the game 3-4 times, there is plenty to do on your original file. You So even after you beat it, you got to make sure you have everything. But if you cleared everything the first time throigh, you might find yourself not wanting to go throigh teh whole game again. But this depends on the person.
9.0/10

Average: 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Graphics: 9.8
One of the most amazing graphics for the Nintendo wii gaming system. Astonishingly this game came out with the realease of wii. The graphics seem better than brawl which is a major dissipointment because brawl had been in preduction for longer, and was released at a time where next gen graphics could be far greater than The legend of zelda.

Presentation: 9.4
Very intuitive gameplay, very welcoming and allows the user to take control right from the start. The wii remote and nunchuk are easily a good combination for this game. The wii mote as sword, and nunchuk as sheild is great. Sometimes the remote will go un-responsive i.e. Bow, and boomerang. No online, but online would not suit a game such as this, so nintendo took a good move keeping it off wi-fi.

Gameplay: Perfect 10
The first game that has recieved a perfect rank by me. Almost impossible to recieve by me. Though i feel this game deserves it. I mean, first couple of hours are simple tutorials and puzzles, but after that items, heart pieces, allies and more all come to view. Wolf link, a new aspect succsessfully goes past many peoples standards. The senses, and digging are easy to use, and amazing when mastered. Midna, takes the role of your fairy. Thank god she dosent say "LISTEN" or we would be annoyed. Though she makes grunts near enimies which pisses me off at times. Temples, bosses, side quests and main story line can keep you hooked for a long time.

Replayability: 8.9
Like most Legend of Zelda games, the main boss never dies. So its technically endless. But collecting heart pieces and golden bugs can keep make you come back for more. And hey, hacking a monster to pieces is always fun.

FINAL MARK: Im given Legend of zelda; Twilight princess A 9.6/10
Back to top Go down
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 pm

1.Graphics:9.7 the gaphice for this game is really god fo a wii title and 1 of the best gaohics on the wii

2.Presentation (Sound, Controls, and Online):9.1 they have advege loz music but its still petty cool it is pretty easy to contol and the wii mote and numchuck work in totla sinc

3.Gameplay:9 the game it self is cool it has a good story mode and the story mode it self is very long and after u finsh you still not done you have side quest and all kinds of places to go

4.Replayability:9.6 any time of the day youll find your self playing this game this game gets a sta in my book

9.6 is wat i give loz tp
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Once again, we are averaging out all the scores, so iec's score is 9.4. We're doing this to be consistent, you can still give games an overall rating that isn't averaged, but the average is all that will count on the front page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Aston_Martin_DB9
Next-Gen
Next-Gen
Aston_Martin_DB9

Number of posts : 1875
PSN Username : Aston_Martin_DB9
Epicness : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:24 pm

This is an amazing game and will be my first review for the wii when I clear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]   Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess [Avg: 9.425]
Page 1 of 1