Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday   I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:51 am

Easily one of the best games i've ever played, Uses the wii controls great (to say the least), The Graphics are absolutely unbelievable and I now have a new opinion of what the wii is capable of. Not as short as people think, i'm not even a quarter of the way through and i've played it for over 6 hours (10 with the wii powered on, but not all was play time).

If you haven't played this game just because it doesn't have multiplayer, you should pick it up, i'm sure you will like it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday   I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:00 am

i rented it for a week and didnt defeat it Razz, it is a really good game!
Back to top Go down
shmig
Game Boy
Game Boy
shmig

Number of posts : 259
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday   I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 8:24 am

Yah, it is good.
I am just at the end, but the last part is kinda tedious.

too bad it starts to get a little repetitive later in the game... Sad
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday   I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
Easily one of the best games i've ever played, Uses the wii controls great (to say the least), The Graphics are absolutely unbelievable and I now have a new opinion of what the wii is capable of. Not as short as people think, i'm not even a quarter of the way through and i've played it for over 6 hours (10 with the wii powered on, but not all was play time).

If you haven't played this game just because it doesn't have multiplayer, you should pick it up, i'm sure you will like it.

i never played a metroid game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday   I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Yesterday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: