Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaders Doubles Tournament

Go down 
+3
Iec
Link3618
Buster Call[CP10]
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 am

Link3618 wrote:
its a popularity contes. me and iec are better we talk like every night about WFB at like 2 am. and we get in fights and u dont so everyone thinks ur all that great when rlly ur not better han us. me and iec have taken the most abuses from u guys, and we feel that u are the paris and britny spears of WFB . All any one alks about in the best brawler thing how good u guys are when me and iec are just as good or even better.

Too that comment, all im gunna say is WTF...

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Jeez Link, I was saying that cuz Iec was complaining he couldn't play for the clan. Didn't mean anything by it. Sorry.

........ iec can beat u. just because u win a toruny doesnt mean ur the best. everyone thinks that the top 4 me u iec tpa/ me and iec are always the lowest when we are the best, its big popularity contest.
dude he never said that he was the best...now this is a pointlessa rgument and link3618 you had no authority to get in this fight, it was pointless. BTW you and iec live in different time zones so you have that ability, and iec has ur phone number and you guys live close to each other. Linkrules and chaos and king do ther same. They both are fine now, and you just stuck ur head in, so please no one argue around this whole "popularity chrisis"[/b]

Last edited by TPA on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:33 am

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Jeez Link, I was saying that cuz Iec was complaining he couldn't play for the clan. Didn't mean anything by it. Sorry.

........ iec can beat u. just because u win a toruny doesnt mean ur the best. everyone thinks that the top 4 me u iec tpa/ me and iec are always the lowest when we are the best, its big popularity contest.
Lol, I never said I was the best. Iec and I are equal.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:22 am

Anyways. Let the admins do the tourny. After all, it's called "Leader Doubles Tournament".
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

im sorry iv played u both....... iec is better
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

by the way link, i hate to egg this one, but something is bugging me, if u say its a popularity contest, why wouldnt iec be winning? He was the first mod, and first respected member on WFB, also roughest member when he needs to be. And he helped WFB alot at the beginning! SOwhere is this "popularity contest"
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:57 pm

TPA wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
its a popularity contes. me and iec are better we talk like every night about WFB at like 2 am. and we get in fights and u dont so everyone thinks ur all that great when rlly ur not better han us. me and iec have taken the most abuses from u guys, and we feel that u are the paris and britny spears of WFB . All any one alks about in the best brawler thing how good u guys are when me and iec are just as good or even better.

Too that comment, all im gunna say is WTF...

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

dude he never said that he was the best...now this is a pointlessa rgument and link3618 you had no authority to get in this fight, it was pointless. BTW you and iec live in different time zones so you have that ability, and iec has ur phone number and you guys live close to each other. Linkrules and chaos and king do ther same. They both are fine now, and you just stuck ur head in, so please no one argue around this whole "popularity chrisis"[/b]

i have NEVER seen iec in person. he lives in La i live in Fontucky
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

Lol, not really. We are equal, his Pit and my Falco. So Link, STFU, please.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:10 pm

SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
SmashHero24 wrote:

Lol, not really. We are equal, his Pit and my Falco. So Link, STFU, please.
............ could have sid please be quit not tell me to shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I could ave, but you got me pissed.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call[CP10]
Admin.
Admin.

Number of posts : 7
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:21 am

0_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaders Doubles Tournament   Leaders Doubles Tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaders Doubles Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2