Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.

Go down 
+3
SmashHero24
Kenshi
Link3618
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. Empty
PostSubject: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:29 am

Ultimate Showdown of WFB’s Destiny

Old Chaos was hoppin around WFB like a big playground. When suddenly Iec burst from the shade. And hit chaos with an argument. Chaos got pissed and began to bann. But didn’t expect to be calmed by Kings. Who seemed to open up a can of Dr. Phil foo. When TPA game out of the blue. When he started beating up the King of Kings. They both got hacked by SHS. But before they could make it to the chatbox. Smash Hero changed his main to Fox. Pulled big freakin blaster out from under his hat. Blew iec away with a lazer lock spam. But he ran out of bullets and he ran away. Then Liquid Snake came to do absolutely nothing.

This is the Ultimate Showdown of WFB Destiny. Quoting Replying and spamming. As for as private chat can see. And only 1 will remain the top poster. This is the ultimate Showdown of WFB destiny.

Chaos banned Liquid Snake like Signal hates Link36. Then King came back covered in a tire track. Then Shin jumped and landed on his back. Iec was mad and trying to get steady when smash hero game back with a machete. But something caught his eye and he looked. Brady Inferno took him out with his looks. When he saw Chaos sneaking up from behind, he reached for his pants wat he just couldent find. (WTF!!!!) Cause Iec stole them but they just wouldn’t fit. And Shin deflected it with his Shin. He jumped in the air and did a double post. When Smash Hero said “Indeed”. But they both got annoyed by HoB scum-um.

This is the Ultimate Showdown of WFB Destiny. Quoting Replying and spamming. As for as private chat can see. And only 1 will remain the top poster. This is the ultimate Showdown of WFB destiny.

Angles sang out in a immaculate chorus down from the heavens descended Link08. Who delivered a post of extreme importance. That drived Link3618 into a seizer. Who fell over on the ground foaming out the mouth. As Iec told himself he isnt that lame as Link saw threw this civil compromise. And Link said enough of you lies. (JK IEC)

And Nex the Ike and Ike the Nex. And Wolf fang and his very fagish name. The odd named Kenshi. And the QUERTY quert kid. Goku and the Mega Blasta. Calm101, TLP, Dante Peach, every single Topic or Reply. Link1836 and Red Irish. Admins Mods, and Marth King Of HoB. Came out of nowere lightnig fast and and kicked Link Rules in his knowledgeable ass. Is was the bloodiest battle the Top 100 saw. With noobs in the chatbox in a total awwwwww. The battle raged on for centuries many lives were claimed but eventually the top poster stood the rest saw the better Link3618 in a spam-stained sweater.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:32 am

sorry if i hurt ur feelings and i made this at 2 AM and i was very tired
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Kenshi

Number of posts : 1097
XBL Gamertag : Conceited Ninja
Brawl FC : 1461-5875-0974
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:01 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://brawlforum.forummotion.com
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:50 am

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:51 am

Kenshi wrote:
Awesome.

im good at making ultimate showdown songs
Back to top Go down
Chaos171
Epic Person of Epicness
Epic Person of Epicness
Chaos171

Number of posts : 1571
Wii FC : 3239-7769-5924-1861
XBL Gamertag : Chaos170
Brawl FC : 4897-5598-0227
Epicness : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 pm

one thing we were never hacked by shs
Back to top Go down
https://wi-fi-tournaments.forumotion.com
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Chaos171 wrote:
one thing we were never hacked by shs

i had nothing to think of
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:55 pm

I liked the other version better, but if you try to sing it, it doesn't make sense lol
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Signal wrote:
I liked the other version better, but if you try to sing it, it doesn't make sense lol

yea it does u gota turn i around a little bit. but its ok
Back to top Go down
Signal
Sixty Five Hero
Sixty Five Hero
Signal

Number of posts : 2300
Epicness : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:04 am

Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:

The other one makes sense, this one not so much because you were so tired
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 am

Signal wrote:
Link3618 wrote:
Signal wrote:

The other one makes sense, this one not so much because you were so tired

brady reached for his pants witch he just couldent find (lol)
Back to top Go down
ZaK
Admin
Admin
ZaK

Number of posts : 3317
Wii FC : 8742 8589 6300 9339
Brawl FC : 0731 4489 0722
Epicness : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 am

Im only used once *cries*

*cries*
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:47 pm

TPA wrote:
Im only used once *cries*

*cries*

ur aron carter
Back to top Go down
Lucas3618
Atari
Atari
Lucas3618

Number of posts : 135
Wii FC : same as Link3618
Epicness : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Link3618 wrote:
Ultimate Showdown of WFB’s Destiny

Old Chaos was hoppin around WFB like a big playground. When suddenly Iec burst from the shade. And hit chaos with an argument. Chaos got pissed and began to bann. But didn’t expect to be calmed by Kings. Who seemed to open up a can of Dr. Phil foo. When TPA game out of the blue. When he started beating up the King of Kings. They both got hacked by SHS. But before they could make it to the chatbox. Smash Hero changed his main to Fox. Pulled big freakin blaster out from under his hat. Blew iec away with a lazer lock spam. But he ran out of bullets and he ran away. Then Liquid Snake came to do absolutely nothing.

Chaos banned Liquid Snake like Signal hates Link36. Then King came back covered in a tire track. Then Shin jumped and landed on his back. Iec was mad and trying to get steady when smash hero game back with a machete. But something caught his eye and he looked. Brady Inferno took him out with his looks. When he saw Chaos sneaking up from behind, he reached for his pants wat he just couldent find. (WTF!!!!) Cause Iec stole them but they just wouldn’t fit. And Shin deflected it with his Shin. He jumped in the air and did a double post. When Smash Hero said “Indeed”. But they both got annoyed by HoB scum-um.

Angles sang out in a immaculate chorus down from the heavens descended Link08. Who delivered a post of extreme importance. That drived Link3618 into a seizer. Who fell over on the ground foaming out the mouth. As Iec told himself he isnt that lame as Link saw threw this civil compromise. And Link said enough of you lies. (JK IEC)

And Nex the Ike and Ike the Nex. And Wolf fang and his very fagish name. The odd named Kenshi. And the QUERTY quert kid. Goku and the Mega Blasta. Calm101, TLP, Dante Peach, every single Topic or Reply. Link1836 and Red Irish. Admins Mods, and Marth King Of HoB. Came out of nowere lightnig fast and and kicked Link Rules in his knowledgeable ass. Is was the bloodiest battle the Top 100 saw. With noobs in the chatbox in a total awwwwww. The battle raged on for centuries many lives were claimed but eventually the top poster stood the rest saw the better Link3618 in a spam-stained sweater.

LOLOLOLOOL
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 pm

its one of the worst ones i made but it has some jokes in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.   Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont get but hurt i made a ultimate showdown song about this site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: