Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ok this time its from the heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

ok this time its from the heart Empty
PostSubject: ok this time its from the heart   ok this time its from the heart EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:32 pm

link36 i know your mad but we cant control them its the decison part of being human is making your own deciosons and theres was to leave im hurt to but im not going crazy the old me woulda but im new and im just saying if they really want to thell come back and no amount of topics u make will chang it we all have to live and let live meaning let them live there own life we cant do anything were helpless and thats from the heart
Back to top Go down
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

ok this time its from the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok this time its from the heart   ok this time its from the heart EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:35 pm

iecman5 wrote:
link36 i know your mad but we cant control them its the decison part of being human is making your own deciosons and theres was to leave im hurt to but im not going crazy the old me woulda but im new and im just saying if they really want to thell come back and no amount of topics u make will chang it we all have to live and let live meaning let them live there own life we cant do anything were helpless and thats from the heart

fine then bann all 2 timers
Back to top Go down

ok this time its from the heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Archive-
Jump to: