Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Hub PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

I have a few comments to make due to the recent events in the Clan War with The Smash Titans.

The time and date MUST be approved by me or Chaos. After Last weekend I am just tired of users making dates and not telling us. We know the schedule, we can appropriately schedule the Clan Wars to comply with the events happening on the site.

Next, I have to comment about the changing of rules of the Clan War, whoever changed the rules should know better then to do so, this is both unfair and unethical.

Finally, It was very embarrassing for the clan as a whole how certain people acted during that war. I'm not here to tell who did what wrong, but in future situations you take your loss and live to fight another day instead of calling people spammers (even if they are, keep it to yourself) and other names.

I didn't enjoy having to explain to their leader why all these things happened, and I hope you will use better common sense in future Clan Challenges and wars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Iec
Iec

Number of posts : 2924
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:35 am

no wait there leader is dumb we made the date for sunday and he said postpone it for a week and that was sunday but he thought it was saturday and link if we do this thenwe are just like other clans having to get every thing aproved i dont like that leaders dont have to know in advanst they can learn from the topics like every body eles the can be a normal member for once
Back to top Go down
SmashHero24
Smashasaurus Rex
SmashHero24

Number of posts : 4444
Epicness : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:47 pm

scratch
Trying to understand what Iec just said.
Back to top Go down
Linkrules08
Chuck Norris's Son
Chuck Norris's Son
Linkrules08

Number of posts : 3402
Wii FC : 6832-1748-1366-9350
XBL Gamertag : iponemidgets42
Brawl FC : 3050-7260-4784
Epicness : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:31 pm

iecman5 wrote:
no wait there leader is dumb we made the date for sunday and he said postpone it for a week and that was sunday but he thought it was saturday and link if we do this thenwe are just like other clans having to get every thing aproved i dont like that leaders dont have to know in advanst they can learn from the topics like every body eles the can be a normal member for once
Their leader told me that "a member of WFB" CHANGED the date to Saturday after we rescheduled it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitpenguins87
Link3618
Prestigeouse
Link3618

Number of posts : 8484
Epicness : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm

Linkrules08 wrote:
I have a few comments to make due to the recent events in the Clan War with The Smash Titans.

The time and date MUST be approved by me or Chaos. After Last weekend I am just tired of users making dates and not telling us. We know the schedule, we can appropriately schedule the Clan Wars to comply with the events happening on the site.

Next, I have to comment about the changing of rules of the Clan War, whoever changed the rules should know better then to do so, this is both unfair and unethical.

Finally, It was very embarrassing for the clan as a whole how certain people acted during that war. I'm not here to tell who did what wrong, but in future situations you take your loss and live to fight another day instead of calling people spammers (even if they are, keep it to yourself) and other names.

I didn't enjoy having to explain to their leader why all these things happened, and I hope you will use better common sense in future Clan Challenges and wars.

WFB IM SORRY FOR BEING A ASS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans   ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTN: Just A Reminder If you Challenge Clans
Page 1 of 1